- BSS = Basic sewing Supplies = Items to bring with you
- (includes machine, scissors, rotary cutter, mat, thread, etc.)
- Patterns, fabric & Notions are additional unless otherwise stated
- Please plan on stopping in approx 1 week prior to your class date to pick up supplies in case there is prep work prior to class.
- for those joining a virtual class, please make sure that you are comfortable with your machine operation and basic quilting principles…if not in person may be the better option .
= Very Beginning Sewer2
= I am familiar with basic sewing/quilting principals3
= I have sewing experience & would like to learn a new technique/pattern
Class sizes are limited please sign up early to reserve your space!
In the event that any class is canceled by the shop, paid students will have the option of choosing another class or given a refund.
If any student cannot attend a class for any reason of their own, they will be given credit toward a future class, provided they have given at least 48 hours notice so that space may be opened to those who are waiting. Class fee is non-refundable