Longarm Quilting Services
Quilting Your QuiltsLet us quilt your project and take it to its final stage of completion. We quilt on a Handi Quilter Fusion Longarm Machine with Pro-Stitcher computerization.
- Our Standard Turn Around Time is 8 weeks from the date of check-in. Please plan your projects accordingly.
- Holiday Cut off dates are subject to change...please call in September for the current year cut-off dates.
- OCTOBER 15th is the final HOLIDAY Drop off date for return by December 15th
Preparing Your Quilt Top:
- All quilt tops should be well pressed squared up prior to check-in.
- Trim all loose threads from both the top and back of the quilt top.
- If you are providing the batting, please make sure the batting is at least two inches longer and wider than the quilt top.
- Backing fabric should be well pressed with seams pressed open.
- Backing fabric MUST be a minimum of 8 inches longer and 8 inches wider than the quilt top.
Please NOTE: Backing will be measured upon check-in, if the backing does not meet the minimum size requirement, it cannot be checked in.
We offer the following services/price points:Edge to Edge Designs:
Choose from our many edge to edge designs to accent your quilt design, whether modern, floral or novelty. Pricing starts at .02 per square inch for larger open designs; .025 - .03 cents per square inch for denser designs or large designs that have been requested to resize denser by more than 50% original size. Price includes solid thread. For variegated threads, there is a $5.00 thread fee.
- Up to 60" x 60" Quilt - 8.00
- Over 60" x 60" up to 72" x 96" (twin size) - 12.00
- Queen - 15.00
- King - 20.00
Binding Services: PLEASE NOTE DUE TO HIGH QUILTING VOLUME WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY OFFERING THIS SERVICE.
- Due to the high volume of quilts in our queue..we are not currently offering custom quilting.
Design Requests: Any special request designs that we do not have in our library will incur a $10 design set up fee.
Let's do the Math!
- To Calculate longarm services:
- Length x Width = Square inches
- Square inches x price per square in. = cost
- Quilt measures 60 x 60
- 60” x 60” = 3600”
- 3600” x .025 = $90.00